Position: Field Sales Representative
Salary: Competitive package
P rotech Supplies Limited is a leading supplier of engineering components in North Wales and North West England, our growth over the last 9 years is a result of our dedication to providing a first rate customer experience. We have a superb opportunity for the right candidate to join our close knit team, you will have the desire to build area business and grow an already established customer base. Your role is to maintain existing and develop new accounts in order to maximise sales revenue and profits; selling a full range of pneumatics, power transmission, bearings, spill control, valves, tubes and fittings, tools and other engineering consumables. You will also conduct face-to-face meetings on a daily basis, as well as follow up on quotes and orders, regularly reporting on your activity to ensure you achieve your targets.
- Find and develop new accounts increasing customer awareness of the Company’s product range across the area.
- Manage and maintain existing accounts.
- To develop close working relationships with our distributors and build on agreed business plans, promotional activities, joint working and end user support.
- To manage the margin and pricing requirements in line with the business expectations
- To implement and deliver on any national marketing or sales programs
Knowledge & Skills
- Sales experience with a track record of success in winning and retaining business.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- IT literate and competent with the Microsoft office package.
- Ability to build relationships and operate in a fluid organisation.
- Smart personal appearance
- Excellent Presentation Skills
If you have the skills and experience suitable for this role and are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV by